»

Friday, September 12, 2008

First Entry


Hey my name is Catherine and I live in Austin, Texas. I am a freshman and I'm in all Pre AP, which is crazy. I have so much work to do and it's driving nuts. I really love music. I play viola in the Orchestra, I'm 4th chair. I'm also in choir where I sing 2nd Soprano and Alto sometimes. I hang out with my friends on the weekend and we go to all sorts of places and do really weird things. Last weekend we went to a science lecture which was kinda boring. It was about how ice is melting because of global warming. It really made me want to go sledding. Then we went to the Arboremtom which is a shopping center where they have an amazing ice cream place called Amy's. After ice cream we went and climbed on these stone cows which might sound weird but it's what you have to do if you go to Amy's.My friends are amazing we always have the so much fun. There's Katie who's in this group and Margaret, Olivia, Allison, and Claire.
I was born on March 10, 1994 and I was in San Antonio. When I was a baby I was adopted by my parnets and have lived with ever since. I have a little sister who in 7th grade, her name is Ellen and sometimes she can be a pain but i still love her. My mom is a substitute teacher and my dad works at Freescale where he makes computer chips or something like that.
I'm a little absent minded and quite clumsy. I'm excited to do this pen pal type thing. It seems like it will be a lot of fun and that we'll meet a lot of new people and learn more about different types of cultures. So thanks for reading. Sorry if I rambled.
Catherine

2 comments:

chatty said...

Gday Catherine, nice to meet you to. that video was of our CFA training. me and my friend went so hard with the hose it got me soaked. How is the viola going. i can play guitar but thats about all.

AlLiSoN R said...

Nice pictures!!!!!!! You still need to send them to me though!!!!
well, talk to you later
a
PS for anyone who is reading this and is seriously confused (I would be too if I weren't typing this) I'm in the 2 "group" pictures. But shall remain nameless or is it faceless? hahaha
a