I use all types of technology in my everyday life. Mostly computers for school work and email and such. My cell phone is very important to me as a way to kept in contact with my friends and family. I use my camara a lot to take pictures of totally random things like trees and the sky. My ipod is what holds all my songs and I probably use that the most. With homework and just a way to relax. I would phones in the same category as fire and electricity because without them we wouldn't be able to talk to people almost instantly unless the were next door or something.
The last two weeks have been really busy I've had a lot of home work and stuff to work on buit, I got to hang out with my friends today so that was fun.
personality quiz awnsers!!
16 years ago
5 comments:
Hi Catherine! Sigh... I'm so tired but i need to comment on one more person's blog... so i chose yours!!! You should feel special right now. I can't wait until you post your music blog (so i can comment on that.) Don't forget to mention Broadway Kids... Without them I probably wouldn't be in choir (gasp!)Alright post soon and see you monday~
Katie!
Well, I agree technology is important we have to use it in school. And i'm obsessed with my phone too although I got it taken up from my parents.
yeah if you ever had your cell phone on! but whatever.....i agree with you 100%. Yeah life has been pretty hectic, but that's the fun of it!
I never use my phone, but I would die without my computer, which my face is glued to 24/7.
Whether it's for video games or communication or saving someone's life or saving the world or all of the above in one crazy ball of technology-power... technology is important.
wow, ofm trees and the sky? you must be bored! yeah, without technology, i think i would die, its just so essential to modern life
Post a Comment