If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Europe. I've been to Germany and France but that was when I was little and there is so such stuff there. I would go to old concentration camps and the Berlin wall in Germany. Go to Koblenz and see my friends there. I would take my mom back to Paris and this time not get lost in the Lourve. Then travel the french countryside and stay in cute bed and breakfast. I go to Spain and get lost in the Spanish culture and look at old castles. I would go to Italy with my friend Ryan I. and he would teach me Italian and we would eat real Italian food . We would vist rome and see all the amazing art. I would go to Venice and jump over the canal and get a really cool mask. I would go to Veinna and listen to some lovely music. You guys can come with me if you want and we will have the best time ever .
much love
catherine
personality quiz awnsers!!
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment